Why should merchants use this service and not ACH?
With ACH you normally have a 3rd party processor in the middle which holds your funds in THEIR settlement account. Typically these funds are deposited into your account 5 business days later. With our service there is no settlement account held at a 3rd party. All payments are settled within three days directly into a bank account YOU own! Also, depending on what type of industry you are in, ACH processors typically ask for cash reserves to guarantee your account. However, once you terminate their service you might not see that reserve for up to two years, if ever. Additionally, if your ACH processor goes out of business not only do you lose your funds in your reserve account, but the funds in the settlement account, that you DO NOT own, are also lost.
Finally, if you have processed ACH transactions in the past and have drawn the ire of NACHA because of excessive returns or chargeback’s you will never have to worry about that again. With our service NACHA regulations in regards to returns or chargeback do not apply so you don’t have to worry about pointless regulations put in place to limit the amount of business you can do.
Who Should Use this Service?
· Merchants who need quicker funding when compared to ACH
· Merchants that are not interested in funding a reserve account
· Merchants in high risk industries
· Merchants that have had issues with NACHA.
· NACHA regulations in regards to returns and chargeback’s do not apply.
· Any merchant currently printing drafts.
· Merchants that want to reduce their overall returns.
· Merchants that have chargeback issues and want to virtually eliminate them.
CALL TODAY for our rates and an application.